- "I would like to propose this DAR wiki to be a Action Research Coffee Shop, an encounter place for Jean McNiff’s “Critical Friends and Validation Group for Professional Learning”, for colleages working or teaching Action Research to present them, exposing the projects to others critiques and suggestion."
Friends and colleagues
Here, people who are willing to provide occasional critiques for others may indicate their presence in this Coffee Shop below
- --Linda 12:21, 11 March 2006 (GMT)
- --Andy Roberts 12:40, 11 March 2006 (GMT)
- --John Barben 1430 12 March 2006 (GMT)
Perhaps some guidelines are necessary for appropriate ways to request and provide critiques?
- use real names
- an indication of timescale.
- what degree of anonymity will be given (or not as the case may be)
- Please note that due to a minor spambot irritation, login is temporarily required to edit pages. But feel free to create a pseudonym account if you want to, pending any definite policy decion on the use of real names.--Andy Roberts 15:30, 19 March 2006 (GMT)
- the purpose of the critique eg: review prior to publication; peer review for purpose of study/examination
Current requests for critique
Belén de J. Lavín A. is pursuing a Master's Degree in Bilingual Education. The blog is mostly in Spanish.
so here is an English Translation started off with google translate and then improved by Wiki
Andy's Four dichotomies poster
To start things off and begin to develop a process, Andy Roberts invites you to respond to his
Four dichotomies poster.
found this link on a blog today.
Is anybody familiar with Tripp(2003) ?
I discovered an out of date CV!
Contains quite a list of papers, book chapters etc:
First person Action Research
I've started using an Action Log to document and thus improve attention to the number of small accomplishments made in terms of action taken on a daily basis. So for example when I've made a few updates to the London Theatre Breaks site or blogged on the cider blog then this gets put down in the Action Log.